1. Rinse off 1 pack of beans, add 2-3 cups water.
2. Add 4 cloves of Garlic, Liquid Smoke, Old Bay Leaves &the 1 Tsp of Better Than Bouillon.
3. Let Beans cook on medium heat until tender.
4. Once Beans are nice and tender. Add coconut milk and the rest of the dr spices.
5. In a bowl.
6. Knead 1 cup Spelt flour or flour of your choice with a little water, to make spinners / aka dumplings ( roll a small amount of dough between your palms should shape like a fat ✒️.)
7.Add Spinners to the pot and stir.
8.Add fresh Green Onion, White Chopped Onion, Thyme, Scotch Bonnet Pepper. Stir and cover the pot and let it continues to simmer down on low heat until done cooking.